THE MANUFACTURERS’ ASSOCIATION APPRENTICESHIP PROGRAM
Since 2006, The Manufacturers’ Association has provided apprenticeship courses to help meet the needs of local businesses to train and develop skilled workers—and to maintain a high-quality workforce, improve trade skills, and enhance the efficiency and productivity of regional manufacturing in an ever-changing global marketplace.
The Association continues its commitment to:
- Helping local businesses develop a younger workforce, which today, is more than3,000,000 skilled manufacturing jobs short (nationally).
- Providing instructional, technical and basic skill training for apprentices as part of our mission to support manufacturing in south central Pennsylvania and north central Maryland.
- Delivering advanced skills and training far beyond ‘OJT’ or on-the-job training, targeted for individuals enrolled in Machinist, Tool and Die Maker, Maintenance Technician, and Maintenance Mechanic Apprenticeship programs.
Our programs are also open to the general public interested in the courses in this catalog. Whether your company is a registered apprenticeship sponsor or not.
For more information please see course catalog:
Comprised of local businesses that support apprentices, our Metal Worker Skills Consortium consists of registered employer sponsors who have apprentices registered in Association classes. These businesses are invested in the program, and have the opportunity to have a voice in what courses are included. Managers from the Association meet regularly with these local businesses to ensure the program is running smoothly.
Advantages of the Apprentice Program from The Manufacturers’ Association:
- Easy enrollment – The Association sponsors you & handles your program paperwork.
- College credits – Completed courses can go towards receiving an Associates Degree.
- Employer led – Regional employers work with the Association to design courses for their needs.
- A highly-skilled teaching staff – Our instructors are experienced Journeymen in their trade.
Please visit www.mascpa.org for more information or contact:
email@example.com or (717) 843-3891, Ext. 10.
View our brochure: