20 Apr 2020
These resources are an ideal source of information for classroom teachers instructing students about careers in manufacturing.
- Education Planner
- PA Career Standards
- PA Career Standards Curriculum Resource – Click for an example of a lesson plan on career exploration which is one of many lesson plans available at this website.
- PA Career Zone
- Manufacturing Workforce Development Playbook
- Database of U.S. Dept. of Education Accredited Post-Secondary Schools
- Lesson plans, worksheets, and other ways to guide students to explore manufacturing careers
- Cool Sites About Advanced Manufacturing
- Manufacturing Education & Research Community
- Manufacturing Career Cluster Resources
- Helpful Resources – Here you’ll find helpful resources for teachers, businesses, and community members about what manufacturing is today, jobs and career paths in manufacturing, and other helpful topics.
- Educator Resources for teaching Technicians
- PBS Learning Media