26 Mar 2020
Financing Your Education
Federal student loans for college or career school are an investment in your future. Learn More
FinAid was established in the fall of 1994 as a public service. This award-winning site has grown into the most comprehensive source of student financial aid information, advice and tools on or off the web. Review the Smart Student Guide to Financial Aid.
Use these links for even more information on Financial Aid…
- Pennsylvania Scholarships
- Penn College Scholarship Listing
- The SmartStudent Guide to Other Scholarships
- ULoop Scholarships
- Search more than 7,000 scholarships, fellowships, loans, and other financial aid opportunities. See Scholarship Search Help for additional information about the scholarship process and tips for using this tool.
- PHEAA (PA NETS) SciTech Scholarship
- Pay Your Way has strategies on how to pay for college and get more financial aid.
- The Mike Rowe WORKS Foundation has established an Education Scholarship Program. The program is set up to award individual scholarships to applicants who want to pursue a career in the skilled trades. Learn More